Prayer

Prayer is a psychological satisfaction to human mind which gives strength, nothing else.

You pray to gain strength and hide your fears and failures.

You pray, you don't pray, life will still move on, rather focus on what you want to achieve and work towards it.

We are conditioned from childhood to pray.

Why do we pray.

What strength does prayer gives us.

What energies get activated when we pray.

What happens if i don't pray 

What happens if i pray.

All the above questions require deep thought.

What energies do churches, temples have, which attracts millions across the world.

Can I live without praying.

What kind of strength does praying giving us and why and how.

Is prayer = meditation.

What is the difference between prayer & meditation.

"God Bless you"

Does this statement have any meaning.

Why do I need the blessing of God.

Cant I live without the blessing.

What happens with the blessing.

What if I dont want anyone's blessings.

How does blessing or curse affect me.






















Comments